This new growth position will promote and onboard new customers to Products and Tools built by Upanup. The ideal candidate is exceptionally outgoing, persistent and can manage multiple tasks daily, while working towards achieving our sales targets.
- You will research opportunities in terms of new offerings and target clients
- You will gain interest from potential clients by actively pursing leads through email, cold-calling or other avenues
- You will build, maintain and organize sales information in a CRM database
- You will plan, create and execute mass email marketing and online campaigns
- You will prepare quotes and sales materials
- You will collaborate with internal teams on new marketing strategies and initiatives
- You will prepare for and facilitate sales calls, including presentations and demonstrations
- You will assist with client onboarding and account management
- Exceptional communication skills, extroverted, confident and resourceful
- 2+ years of marketing, and/or sales experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, communications or similar
- An eye for design and experience with design software is an asset
- Understanding of web based tools and content management systems is an asset
What can you expect from an employment agreement?
- Permanent full-time position, with health benefits starting after three months
- Three weeks of paid vacation
- Starting salary of $45,000 - $55,000 commensurate with experience
- Incentives for reaching sales targets
Our team currently embraces a flexible framework that includes working in an office for at least 8 hours per week, where we benefit from the social interactions and efficiencies of seeing people face-to-face. Employees can choose the amount they would like to work from home for the remaining hours each week.
Notes about applying:
- Upanup is actively looking to build diversity on our team, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply for this position.
- When applying, please include a cover letter and resume. Applicants who take the time to customize their submission specifically for Upanup and this position will be favoured.
- Only local applicants in the vicinity of Kitchener-Waterloo, Calgary, or Victoria will be considered for this position.