This is an opportunity to work on digital properties that are seen and used by millions of people. Your contributions will make a difference in people's everyday lives and the tasks they do online.
The successful applicant will be very comfortable with HTML and CSS, and will feel rewarded by providing customers with digital solutions. You should come equipped with resourceful troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, along with excellent communication skills. While working with our strategists and designers, your passion for front-end web development will help you excel at bringing designs to life and delivering creative solutions.
We look forward to helping you learn on the job, but we’ll also be counting on you to contribute to our solutions. While we help you take your career to the next level, you'll be doing the same for us and our clients.
- Join our development team to help support our internal projects and client work
- Troubleshoot issues and complete client support requests in a timely and professional manner
- Create and support custom CMS themes and configurations, primarily using Drupal
- Help ensure our front-end builds are professional, accessible and work well on all devices
- Work with our strategist and designers to collaborate on interface and functionality solutions
- Work remotely within a eight-member development team across Canada
- 3+ years working with open-source CMS platforms (Drupal preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication, including experience communicating directly with clients
- Familiarity with Drupal Content Types and field configurations is an asset
- Ability to follow a schedule, meet deadlines and deliver solutions with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work on multiple tasks and continue to learn
- A friendly and positive approach to a team environment
When applying, please include your resume and a cover letter. Applicants who take the time to customize their submission specifically for Upanup and this position will be favoured.
Only local applicants in the Victoria (BC), Calgary (AB) and Kitchener-Waterloo (ON) area will be considered for this position.