We’re looking for somebody who is highly organized, is an excellent writer and has the focus to be able to work independently. This person will enjoy being involved in diverse client communications and marketing initiatives as a project coordinator, content creator, strategist and service provider.
This position in Victoria is open due to a recent promotion within our team. The successful applicant will enjoy working with a wide range of clients on an array of projects in digital communications, marketing and branding.
Our culture is one that encourages continuous improvement, organization, flexibility and creativity. We like to have fun, but we also take the quality of our work seriously when it comes to attention to detail and providing value to our clients.
What will you do on the job?
- Organize and manage projects including websites, redesigns, collateral and campaigns
- Manage project timelines and task lists, ensuring we are on time and within project scope
- Prepare for and facilitate client meetings, presentations and day-to-day correspondence
- Ensure the quality of our deliverables through proofreading and testing
- Write content for websites and other marketing and communications materials
- Write and assemble project quotes and proposals
What is required for the job?
- Degree or diploma in area such as communications or marketing, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' office work experience in a related role
- Strong written, verbal and proofreading skills
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Flexibility and creative problem-solving capabilities
- Keen interest in digital marketing and communications
- Ambitious attitude, positive outlook and friendly disposition
- Previous experience with website content management systems and project management programs would be beneficial
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Ads would be an asset