This growth position can be based at any of our three offices. For now, we're working from home almost full-time, but when it's safe to do so we'll want you to be in the office for at least a couple days a week.
The successful applicant will enjoy working with a wide range of clients on an array of projects in digital communications, marketing and branding. Our culture is one that encourages continuous improvement, organization, flexibility and creativity. We like to have fun, but we also take the quality of our work seriously when it comes to attention to detail and providing value to our clients.
What will you do on the job?
- Organize and manage projects including website development, redesigns, collateral and campaigns
- Create and manage project timelines and task lists, ensuring we are on time, on budget, and within project scope
- Prepare for and facilitate client meetings, presentations and day-to-day correspondence
- Produce project documentation
- Write and edit content for websites and other marketing and communications materials
- Assist with content porting, review, and creation
- Ensure the quality of our deliverables through proofreading, testing and asking questions
- Coordinate and work with internal teams to reach project milestones
What traits are needed for the job?
- Ability to understand web-based tools, digital design concepts and content requirements
- Strong written, verbal and proofreading skills
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Flexibility and creative problem-solving capabilities
- Keen interest in digital marketing and communications
- Ambitious attitude, positive outlook and friendly disposition
What education or experience is required?
- Degree or diploma in area such as communications, marketing, design or development
- Previous experience with website content management systems and project management programs would be beneficial (particularly Drupal and WordPress)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Ads would be an asset
- 3-5 years' office work experience in a related role