We’re looking for somebody who is super-organized, who is an excellent writer and who has the focus to be able to work independently. This person will enjoy working on diverse client marketing initiatives as a project coordinator, a content creator and a service provider.
If you are the successful candidate, you will join our small Calgary office in a great location on 17th Avenue. You will also work daily with the rest of our team in Victoria. You will enjoy having involvement in a diverse range of mostly digital communications, marketing and branding projects.
Our culture is one that encourages continual improvement, organization, flexibility and creativity. We like to have fun, but we also take the quality of our work seriously when it comes to attention to detail and providing value to our clients.
What will you do on the job?
- Organize and manage projects including websites, collateral, campaigns and rebrands
- Manage project timelines and task lists ensuring we are on time and within project scope
- Prepare for and facilitate client meetings, presentations and day-to-day correspondence
- Ensure quality of our deliverables through proof reading and testing
- Write content for client websites and other marketing and communications materials
- Write and assemble project quotes and proposals
- Assist with researching new business prospects
What is required for the job?
- degree or diploma in a related area such as communications, marketing or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years office work experience
- strong written, verbal and proofreading skills
- proven organizational skills
- consistent attention-to-detail
- flexibility and creative problem-solving capabilities
- keen interest in digital marketing and communications
- ambitious attitude, positive outlook and friendly disposition
- previous experience with open-source content management systems and project management programs would be beneficial
- familiarity with Google Analytics and AdWords would be an asset
Why join Upanup?
- You will get an opportunity to collaborate with an experienced team
- You will focus on quality solutions and service
- You will be exposed to variety, keeping you interested and challenged
- You will have the right tools to succeed at your job
- Your initiative will be recognized and rewarded
- Upanup provides competitive compensation and vacation, as well as health benefits after three months
- We have a healthy work environment based on core values of integrity, quality, efficiency, transparency, and friendliness
Local Calgary-based applicants only please. While Upanup appreciates your interest in this position, only qualified candidates will be contacted.