In Summer 2017, we partnered with the North Coast Regional District (NCRD) to develop a new corporate brand for the region.
The Regional District had recently gone through a name change, from Skeena-Queen Charlotte Regional District to North Coast Regional District, and a comprehensive rebranding project was initiated to support this change.
NCRD wanted to create a meaningful corporate brand to reflect the region while taking into account the unique geographical, cultural, and environmental characteristics of the area.
Goals of the new brand identity were to:
- Strengthen brand recognition
- Differentiate NCRD from surrounding areas
- Create a consistent message
- Promote a connection between residents and nature
- Attract new business, tourists and residents
To help us reach these goals, we travelled to Prince Rupert and conducted in-depth discovery meetings and stakeholder engagement sessions to familiarize ourselves with the region.